Saturday, June 12, 2010

two chicks in the nest


Image care of Procrastination Mama

Image care of Procrastination Mama

Image care of Emily Henson, sneak peak for Design Sponge

 
Image care of Ohdeedoh

She doesn't know it yet, but Ada is about to get a room mate!

With so much inspiration out there I'm a little giddy with all the choice. I've created a Pinterest board here with some favorites at the moment (including the ones above) but a few things are fixed. The wall's are White and the carpet is a pale avocado green.

I've been collecting a few decorating pieces (a few, cough, splutter! Talk about understatement of the century) including a recent ebay purchase of a vintage 1960's tectonic and geological map of Australia, it's a whopping 2 metres x 1.8 metres and is incredibly bright. I'm hoping to incorporate into the kids room but I have a feeling that it will only work if the rest of the room is kept fairly spare. Once the painting is finished I'll post some progress shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails