Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Caramel Baby & Child









all images care of Caramel Baby and Child

I've only just stumbled across Caramel Baby and Child's winter 09 collection and it's killer! It's rare for me to love an entire collection, but I will have to make an exception in this case. Mustard yellow socks, teal hat and gloves, brown pinnys, thick ribbed tights and pea coats what's not to love. I'm particularly fond of how unmistakably  British it feels, 'Shine your shoe's there Gov'ner'!

Caramel Baby and Child can be purchased online here.

and on the subject of kids clothes, it's your last chance to buy some amazingly reduced stock from Cintia at My Poppet before the retail shop closes. The online store poppet it in the post will of course still be trading as per usual!




2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! And the clothes are great too - shame my kiddies are too big for such clothes now (in fact, my eldest can almost wear mine - agh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like these all... for myself! *drool*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails