Friday, March 5, 2010

Wishful thinking Friday


Fridays are wishful thinking day's. Day's reserved for flicking through magazines, big cup's of tea and day dreaming about dream homes and what I would do if I won the lottery.

So in honour of the impossible, the un-likely and the imagined, I present to you a pictorial list of things I own in my imagination



(images from Marimekko )

Oiva Tableware (meaning 'in good company) by Sami Ruotsalainen for Marimekko



(image from the Sanna Annuka website)

The Shaman's Tepee Limited edition silk screen print by Sanna Annukka 




(image from the RETROMODERN website)

Fun dressing table by RETROMODERN Furniture (at $650, I think this one has totally got a chance of becoming a reality, one day)



(image from the Anthropologie website)

Laelia quilt, by Anthropologie  (it just looks so rich and textural) 

Well that's it for today, my imaginary credit card has been maxed out (is that even possible)? and I need to bugger off and do the grocery shopping. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Monday hopefully with some good market finds.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails