Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hunting with the pack

Today I hit Camberwell market with Cintia from My Poppet and together we managed quite a haul. I really enjoy bargain hunting with a friend and the experience can be all the more pleasurable when you have a clear idea of what the other person is after. The extra set of eye means you don't miss a thing and sometimes a different opinion can be really handy.

Cintia has sick ninja skills and spotted some of the best finds of the day. I took home a few choice pottery pieces and a couple of very special owl dolls (I'm hoping to find out more about these guy's, they're absolutely amazing). Cintia, she pretty much took home everything else, but I'm sure she'll tell you about that :)

little blue bee hive honey pot

massive bumper harvest bowl

Japanese candle holders

Owl businessman doll,
(complete with newspaper and leather briefcase)

Sailor owl, painfully adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails