Monday, January 24, 2011

flea market finds


I ventured out to the Wantirna Trash & Treasure market on Sunday for a spot of bargain hunting. Not the nicest market I've ever been to I must say. With so many stalls selling cheap imported plastic crap I found the going pretty rough and the bargains pretty light. I did manage to score this vintage Slades soft drink crate for $10 and some nice vintage fabric, but a lot of effort for very little reward. Also, there was not a hot jam doughnut seller to be found, which I found bitterly disappointing. After all, why else would I bother getting up at 6am on a Sunday? 

For more Flea Market Finds  and a sweet little giveaway pop over and visit the lovely Sophie at Her Library Adventures.








5 comments:

  1. Oooh! (Ponders nice fabric sans sticky donut satisfaction ...)

    Regardless, whatcha plans with the frabric, mother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there should be a law making hot jam donuts compulsory at early morning markets... nice finds though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know the feeling. Pretty fabric though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still looking quite promising, the finds...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you did well, under the circumstances!

    And thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails