Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Surfers Paradise

 

  

If only you could still get holiday mementos as beautiful as this shell trinket box. I can just imagine some young honeymooning couple driving to Queensland with there Air Stream caravan in tow and a new super 8 camera to record all those precious memories.
 I picked this little piece of artfully arranged flotsam up from the local St Vincent De Paul shop and have spent the last week carefully dusting it with a paint brush with limited success, I'm loathe to run it under a tap but practicality may get the better of me...I'm not sure where it will live yet, maybe in the bathroom, maybe on my dresser, definitely somewhere it can be admired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails