'Three days alone, who was I kidding'
image from here
Caz from Bird With the Golden Seed has tagged me for a round of 10 questions for a bit of fun so here goes.
1. If you had to spend 3 consecutive days on the same train who would you want with you and why?
Nobody! Three days on a train by myself with a book, my ipod and a bunch of magazines. Even thinking about it makes me want to weep.
2. Have you ever had a sewing-related injury? Give gory details!
I recently stuck a felting needle through the tip of my finger which was particularly unpleasant considering it was barbed.
3. What wouldn't you be caught dead in?
Ed Hardy, for all the obvious reasons.
4. What garment/ accessory do you wear the most?
Ballet Flats, I never leave the house without them.
5. Which pattern/ vintage style have you been thinking about recently?
Navy & White boat neck T with 3/4 bell sleeves and big cuffs, saw it on etsy, I want it bad.
6. What is one place you really want to visit that you haven't been to before?
Barcelona, bottle of Pedro Ximénez and some grilled Sardines anyone?
7. What do you wear when you want to impress?
Something without food or baby chuck on it, preferably wash and wear and with easy boob access. It's been a LONG time since I have had occasion to want to impress anyone, how tragic.
8. Who is your favourite literary character and why?
Sherlock Holmes, because who doesn't love a misogynistic, grumpy old smart arse!
9. Which handmade project are you most proud of?
I made an angora and silk felted wrap for my aunty about 5 years ago. She still wears it almost daily so that's nice.
10. What was the best date you've ever been on?
A picnic lunch in the botanical gardens for my birthday one year. The sun was shining, the swans were greedy and raided our basket and we got well and truly shattered on a couple of bottles of Bollinger and then fell asleep, doesn't really get any better than that.
Hmmm, now who do I tag?